viernes, junio 5, 2020

What do I need to do in order to study in Spain?

There are sometimes in which people want to expand their horizons and want to go abroad and study what they like the most in another country while learning about other cultures. If this is something you may want to do you have to take into account the needed requirements when travelling abroad.

Those foreigners willing to stay in Spain to study, carry out a research, participate in student exchanges or do an internship need to:

  • Apply for a visa which will include the authorization to stay in Spain.
  • Apply for the Foreign Student Identity Card at the corresponding Foreigner Office or Police Station.

If you are going to study abroad do not forget to apply for the visa and the N.I.E as soon as possible, so you do not have to worry afterwards.


Source: Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation