Although it was built in 1784, the Town Hall still retains its original facade today, although inside it has been changed at various stages to suit whatever the current requirements happened to be at any given time.
The bull ring is easy to find, as it is on the right just in the area where the port is. Building started in January 1863 and it was inaugurated in 1867.
Tower of the Moors
Located on the mountain slope by the Ermita de Nuestra Señora de la Misericordia Vinaroz y San Sebastián (The Shrine of Our Lady of Mercy and Saint Sebastian) is the Torre de los Moros. It has perfect visibility over Vinaros and the surrounding area, and it was used for defensive purposes by the Moors, between the 11th to 16th centuries.
The architect, Francisco Tomás Traver, was responsible for the project of the Mercado Municipal, which commenced in 1928. A basilica outline was built which took into account the functional characteristics necessary for its purpose as municipal market.